Cell Phone & Telephone Recycling
RAKI Offers A Full Range Of E-Waste Disposal Solutions
Each year the amount of improperly-disposed e-waste continues to rise. In fact, the EPA estimates that less than 20% of unwanted cell phones are recycled each year. With over 91% of adult Americans owning cell phones — and upgrading them at a rate of 3 years — that’s a lot of phones just sitting in landfills, contributing to our e-waste problem.
At RAKI Electronics Recycling, we offer end-of-life solutions for a full range of e-waste items, including cell phones. Our strict zero-landfill policy ensures that your retired phones are recycled in compliance with the strictest EPA standards. Simply put, we never cut corners in our commitment to environmental stewardship and superior customer care. We’ll even pay you fair market pricing for your electronic valuables. If you’d like to learn more about our Houston electronics recycling program, fill out the contact form to the right, and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Contact Us today
What Is The RAKI Electronics Recycling Difference?
- 50+ years of industry experience
- Compliant with local, state, and federal e-waste disposal guidelines
- R2 certified recycling facility
- Locally owned & operated
- And more!
Why You Should Recycle Your Old Phone
Did you know that over 80% of your cell phone’s components can be re-used and recycled?
With over 100 million phones being discarded every year, your commitment to recycling can make a difference in reducing landfill clogs, as well as air and groundwater pollution.
Here’s some strong reasons to recycle, rather than throw away, your old phones:
- You protect the environment. When phones are thrown away and burnt, hazardous chemicals are released into the environment. Proper recycling cuts pollution out of the equation.
- You reduce toxic waste-related health problems. The lead and mercury found in cell phones can find their way into groundwater and pose serious health problems for both animals and people.
- You conserve energy. Amazingly enough, one recycled cell phone saves enough energy to power a laptop for 44 hours. At 100,000,000 phones recycled, you have enough to power 20,000 homes for a year!
- You can get money back. At RAKI Electronics, we give cash back settlements for electronic items that still have value — you don’t even have to wait for it to sell on our end!
Contact RAKI Electronics To Get Started
If you’d like to learn more about our cell phone recycling program, or any of our other e-recycling services, please contact us using the form below. Thank you again for your interest in RAKI Electronics Recycling!