RAKI Electronics Recycling
is a family-owned business, founded by Rafael Bekhor, operating in southwest Houston, TX, since 1991. We offer local and national businesses the best and safest e-recycling services available. Because of our focus on individualized service plans and expert customer service, we have developed numerous long-lasting relationships with corporate IT departments nationwide.
Our state of the art 20,000 square foot facility was built in compliance with environmental guidelines at the Federal, State, Local and EPA level, and we hold top-level industry certifications. Our warehouse is set on an acre of land, helping to ensure the security of your data and hardware throughout the e-recycling process. We also have a strict no-landfills policy, making sure that your disposed electronics are recycled rather than left to poison waterways and soil.
We encourage you to visit us in person and see our operations first hand. Take a tour, ask questions, and get to know us. Meeting with clients, explaining our processes first-hand, and addressing your concerns lets us show you the customer service you’ll come to expect in all your dealings with RAKI Electronics Recycling. We have 28 years of knowledge and expertise you can count on.
The RAKI Advantage
- Competitive pricing with our over 20 years of perfected processing systems
- Evaluation (on-site or offsite) as a no-cost service to all customers — established and new
- Guaranteed valuation within 2 business days
- Secure destruction and disposal of equipment and data in accordance with any regulatory standard
- Committed to finding stateside e-recycling solutions for your equipment
- Logistics, pickup and white glove service available nationwide