Medical Equipment Recycling
RAKI Takes All The Work Out Of E-Waste Recycling
Determining the proper end-of-life solutions for your old electronics equipment can be a daunting task, especially if you belong to a specialized industry like the medical field. That’s where RAKI Electronics Recycling comes in. Medical and lab equipment requires special handling in order to ensure they’re disposed of properly. In fact, not every e-waste recycling company is equipped to handle such a task.
We work with end users and manufacturers in order to ensure we follow all the protocols for proper disposal of your medical equipment. When you choose RAKI, you can rest assured that the entire e-recycling process will be handled in a safe, environmentally friendly manner. To get started, fill out our contact form. From there, a member of our team will reach out and schedule your free project evaluation.
Contact Us Today
What Sets RAKI Apart?
- Full white glove logistics, including pickup, transportation, and IT asset disposal
- Almost 50 years of industry experience
- State-of-the-art recycling EPA-compliant recycling facility
- Competitive pricing and perfected processing systems to ensure speedy service
- Guaranteed valuations within two business days
- Free on and off-site evaluations
- And more!
WHY RECYCLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT?
Because of the speed of technology, medical equipment can become outdated quite quickly, meaning it should be replaced. This leaves a lot of old medical equipment that needs to be disposed of and/or recycled. Raki Electronics Recycling offers medical equipment recycling. Here are good reasons to recycle your medical equipment:
- Saves energy. When you use fewer new materials to manufacture a product, you'll save energy in carbon fuel costs
- Saves money. Medical facilities can spend a lot of money on waste collection services that could be drastically reduced with a recycling program
- Conserve natural resources. Less source materials have to be used to recreate a whole new MRI machine for example when the components can be reused in a new one.
- Saves landfill space. Medical equipment can take up a lot of space in landfills. Recycling medical equipment will save landfill space.
- Cuts down on airborne pollutants. If medical equipment is burned, it can release harmful chemicals into the air.
RAKI Electronics Recycling offers more than just safe and secure e-waste disposal services and data destruction. We also have a sort and settle program that’s designed to get you the maximum return on your old medical equipment that still has value.
When you work with RAKI, we’ll do the market research to establish a fair price for your electronic equipment. From there, we’ll provide settlement within 30 days. It’s that simple. You won’t even have to wait for your items to sell.
Get Started With Our E-Recycling Services Today
Don’t let your old medical equipment sit in a landfill. Get the most of your old electronic equipment by contacting us for a free project estimate.
CHOOSE RAKI ELECTRONICS RECYCLING TODAY
Medical equipment should be handled properly when it nears the end of its life. With our e-recycling company based in Houston, we can help ensure your medical equipment is disposed of properly and to all Environmental Protection Agency standards in order to ensure the safety and well-being of your community. Call for a free estimate today!