Disposal of E-Waste
For Equitable, Environmentally Friendly Organizations
Minimizing Risk; Maximizing Value
In 2008, the EPA created “Responsible Recycling Practices for Use in Accredited Certifications Programs,” or simply: R2 (“Responsible Recycling Certification”). It is similar to the e-Stewards certification, setting standards for e-waste recycling for companies, and continues to become more and more strict. Working with a company with e-waste certificates makes sense for a whole lot of different reasons, such as to:
- Improve compliance
- Increase the security of your asset disposition process
- Take responsibility for e-waste solutions
- Sustain company values
- Avoid potential fines and lawsuits
- Apply International Association of Electronics Recyclers (IAER) and Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI)-certified recycling processes
- Improve asset auditing and tracking
- Enhance public relations
Businesses save money and build sustainable practices by responsibly managing e-waste.
What if you could improve your company’s bottom line, reduce business risk, and increase revenue all at the same time? E-waste removal services from RAKI Electronics Recycling, based in Houston, allows you to do just that. As a certified R2 RIOS Responsible Electronics Recycler, our company offers comprehensive solutions for the removal of outdated electronics, reliably eliminating your sensitive data and helping your business go green.
With RAKI, you can rest easy knowing that none of your old electronics end up in landfills. We are here to provide you with ethical, environmentally conscious solutions for all types of e-waste disposal. Types of electronic recycling we support, include:
- PC recycling
- Laptop recycling
- Cell phone recycling
- Hard drive disposal and destruction services
- Medical electronic equipment recycling
- Server and network equipment recycling
- And more
Why Hire RAKI Electronics Recycling
Regardless of the type of business you manage IT in, you’re almost certainly going to be having electronic waste. From copiers to fax machines, technology becomes outdated and needs to be replaced. Due to the challenges of disposing electronics, it’s important to work with an accredited e-waste recycling company.
- We know what is hazardous and what is reusable
- We know about charities you can help, if you choose to donate your old electronics
- Hiring RAKI saves you time and money
- Using professional e-waste recycling services helps your company comply with legal guidelines
- Working with an R2 certified e-waste disposal company, who also has other types of electronic waste disposal certifications as well, improves brand reputation, showing that your company pays attention to how you interact with and care for the environment.
Working with a reputable e-waste company is good for both the planet and for your business. Whether you have recycled bulk electronics before or not, RAKI Electronics Recycling is here to help dispose of your company’s used electronics — helping improve your organization’s reputation as a green business along the way.
Contact us now to learn more or to request a free evaluation!
Reduce Your E-Waste Now & In The Long Term
There are many reasons companies’ IT Directors and Operators choose to get electronics recycling services. Saving money, helping the environment, green business branding, and tax write-off considerations all weigh in to making the decision to get professional e-waste removal assistance. If you are seriously considering the benefits of environmentally friendly electronic waste removal and want to learn more, reach out to RAKI Electronics Recycling today!
Get In Touch
With RAKI Electronics Recycling Today
To learn more about our services, to schedule a walk through of our facility, or to get started with RAKI Electronics Recycling, give us a call, or fill out our online form today.