Commercial E-Waste Recycling Near Me
Work with the Top E-Waste Recycling Company in the USA
Responsible Recycling Reimagined
RAKI provides IT asset disposition (ITAD) and data destruction at the highest security erasing practices with full-spectrum corporate and residential services all around the nation. When it comes to cost-effective solutions for recycling your e-waste, trust RAKI for the best computer, hard drive, and all other electronics recycling. We are an EPA, ISO: 14001 and 45001 certified recycler based in Houston, TX with more than 30 years in the e-recycling business. RAKI consistently provides excellent customer service, and we regularly update our processes to meet the latest environmental regulation standards. From our white glove pickup services to our global logistics assistance, you can count on RAKI for competitively priced, thorough e-waste recycling, data destruction, and other related services. You won’t find this level of service anywhere else!
Did You Know?
- In 2008, the EPA created “Responsible Recycling Practices for Use in Accredited Certifications Programs,” or simply R2 (“Responsible Recycling Certification”). It is similar to the e-Stewards certification, setting standards for e-waste recycling for companies, and continues to become more and more strict.
- R2 certified e-waste disposal companies, such as RAKI, follow rigorous standards and make continuous investments in best-practices to mitigate dangers to human health and the environmental impact that can happen when e-waste is improperly disposed of. Only consider working with certified e-waste recyclers, to ensure that the electronics are disposed of sustainably and securely.
- By recycling end-of-life electronics, valuable electronic resources are able to re-enter the production cycle instead of simply being dumped in landfills.
- According to the UN, in 2012, an estimated 56.56 million tonnes of electrical and electronic equipment (EEE) were put on the global market, with the vast majority of that ending up in landfills (only 12.5% of e-waste is currently recycled).
- On average, it takes 530 pounds of fossil fuel, 48 pounds of chemicals, and 1.5 tons of water to manufacture one computer and monitor.
- E-waste recycling is both affordable (you can even make money, by getting some of the value of your old electronics back, when you work with RAKI). We provide organizations with an alternative to items ending up in the landfill or being illegally shipped to foreign countries with weaker environmental regulations, to end up in rivers, polluting the food chain, producing toxins in the air, damaging soil, and increasing toxic exposure to humans.
Work With A Certified, Trustworthy E-Waste Recycling Company
Reduce Waste, Reuse When Possible, & Always Recycle — Nothing Ends Up In The Landfills
Commercial e-waste recycling is something that not every business thinks of. Most organizations spend far more time thinking about acquiring new and improved equipment than on how to responsibly and cost-effectively get rid of old electronic equipment. We believe that the life-cycle of electronics should be considered holistically. Having a system in place for what happens from when you purchase new equipment until it’s time for it to go on to be recycled is crucial for a number of reasons:
- Ensure your business’s practices are ethical, sustainable, and maximally green.
- Avoid unknowingly contributing to uneven regional e-waste pollution.
- Prevent data leaks, such as proprietary knowledge and legacy data that you don’t want falling into the wrong hands.
- Comply with the EPA’s environmental compliance regulation, and avoid potential fines.
- Save money — when you partner with RAKI, you have a number of options. For old material that doesn’t work, we take it and recycle it accordingly. For used equipment that still works and could be resold, you can keep up to 60% of the profit! Sustainable electronic recycling is possible while saving money at the same time.
At the end of the day, when you choose RAKI, you can rest easy knowing that none of your old electronics end up in landfills. We are here to provide you with ethical, environmentally conscious solutions for all types of e-waste disposal.
We keep our e-waste management process Simple.
RAKI Electronics Recycling is a fully compliant, certified e-waste removal and recycling company serving customers all around the United States. In many cases, we collect material from clients with zero pickup fees. Our collection team does all the work, are R2 trained, and fully certified. We help with packaging, transportation, disassembly, data destruction, and more. Members also get access to our customizable web portal, where you can track commodities in real time, and also monitor assets and your revenue from them. RAKI provides you the most transparent, safe, and cost-effective e-waste recycling in the country.
Contact us today to get started!
Houston’s Top Corporate IT Recycling Company
Looking for commercial e-waste recycling near you? RAKI Electronics Recycling provides you a way to greenify your operations by responsibly disposing of electronic equipment in a way that improves your bottom line! Our corporate recycling services are based in Houston but we work with shipping partners all around the country to deliver the same quality of results we do to our facilities nearest neighbors as to organizations on the other side of the country. We take care of the complete ITAD (IT asset disposition) process:
- Asset collection
- Data destruction
RAKI accepts most types of electronic equipment — from computers and batters to servers and fax machines. We are proud to have been leaders in the e-waste industry since 1991 and are committed to corporate transparency and social responsibility. Achieve your business’s sustainability goals by keeping your e-waste out of landfills and reusing or repurposing as much of it as possible. Our R2-certified e-waste company is here to help you do just that.